Herald Corporation, the official news agency for the 2014 Incheon Asian Games, is currently seeking for Reporters, Flash Quote Reporters and Sports Specialists.
▶ Job Description
The role of Reporters is covering games and producing news articles about the games, including pre-game information and post game reviews while making sure the accuracy and speed of delivery.
Flash Quote Reporters will have to interview athletes, coaches and officials from mixed zone at the competition venues, and summaries press conferences.
We are also looking for Sports Specialists who are able to provide professional analysis and writing articles in Korean.
The job will begin early in September and end in early October, and will take place at Incheon and neighbor cities.
Selected applicants will receive job training until the Game. The training will take place at least once a month including weekly online assignments.
• Application submission by June 29th (Sun)
• Fluent in English
• At least 6 months professional reporting experience
• Application -> Writing Test -> Interviews
• In order to apply, please send us your application at email@example.com
• If you have more questions, feel free to cal us at 02-727-0079 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (International PR Team).